Year of birth
prof. Dr. of Sc. (Economics) and Dr. of Sc in Pedagogy
09/2001 – to date
Graduate School of Economics and Management UrFU
International Economics Academic Department
Ural Federal University
University teacher– Professor; Guarantor of study degrees:
Bachelor degree– World economy and International Business
Master’sstudies– World economy and International trade
Doctoral studies– World economy
prof. – Ural Federal University, Yekaterinburg; GSEM, international Activity department, field: World Economy, International economy
|Field of specialization||
Global Value Chains
Comparative Economics/Economy/ Industrial districts
|Current teaching at UrFU||
Guidance of bachelor‘s and master’s thesis and doctoral dissertations, member of state final exams commissions, lecturer and examiner on the full-time study in subjects:
World Economy and International economic Relations; Business Planning in International Activities (Bc.)
Comparative Economics; Geoeconomics (MBA)
Scientific activities within doctoral study (PhD.)
|Leadership and action in educatio-nal programs
2011 – to date
2001 – 2016
2001 – 2011
· Ural Federal University, Graduate School of Economics and Management / World Economy and International Business
· visiting Professor, University of Economics in Prague, Czech Republic (World Economy: Geoeconomical Approach)
· Ural Federal University Construction Faculty / Expertise and property management
· Ural Federal University, Graduate School of Economics and Management / International activity management
|Researcher/co-researcher of scientific projects
2015 – to date
2010 – 2011
2011 – 2012
2005 – to date
2006 – 2007
2003 – 2004
2002 – 2003
· The Russian Union of Exhibitions and Fairs / « Development of a model of staff training system for exhibition activities» (project № 33.05.03-07/01-15) (researcher)
· Commercial Company «Energy-region» / «Development of a model international Russian-Chinese trade and exhibition centre» (project № 02533) (researcher)
· Ural branch of Russian Science of Academy/ «Problems and prospects of socio-cultural and economic interaction of member countries and members of the Shanghai cooperation organization» (project №12-02-14069) (researcher)
· Municipality of Yekaterinburg / Strategic development plan of Yekaterinburg (project “International Congress centre”; «International EXPO center») (project № 02972) (researcher)
· Ministry of international and foreign economic relations of Sverdlovsk-region / «Development of the concept of coordinated development of foreign economic activity and its infrastructure in the Sverdlovsk region in the global economic space» (project № 02981(7-19/06) (researcher)
· Ministry of international and foreign economic relations of Sverdlovsk-region / «Development of effective management system of foreign trade activities by means of priority development of the export of technology-intensive products» ( project № 02944(16-н) (researcher)
· Ministry of international and foreign economic relations of Sverdlovsk-region / «Development of methodology for development of international exhibition activities as an important instrument to stimulate foreign trade and the formation of the Eurasian international exhibition centre» (project № 02934 (22) (researcher)
|Main publications (only in english):
· Frolova E. D., Shkvarya L. V. Transformations in socio-economic development of the Gulf Group States / Economy of Region. Vol № 13. Issue 2, 2017. P. 570-578
· Frolova E. D., Vlasova M. F., Frolov A. A. Formation of corporate intrapreneurship system after country’s transition to market economy: Russian case //Innovation, Entrepreneurship and digital ecosystems : Conference readings book proceedings / 9th EuroMed Conference of the EuroMed Academy of Business. Warsawa, 14-16 September 2016. Pp. 748 – 760
· Frolova E. D. World Economy and International Economic Relations: course book / Е.D.Frolova, T.V. Kuprina, L.A. Kriventsova. Yekaterinburg, UrFU, 2016, 150 p. ISBN 978-5-7996-1782-0
· Frolova E. D. Shishmintsev M. Development of the new forms of business internationalization in global geoeconomic space // Innovation, Entrepreneur-ship and Sustainable Value Chain in a Dynamic Environment : Conference readings book proceedings / 8th EuroMed Conference of the EuroMed Academy of Business. Verona, 2015. Pp. 610-623
· Frolova E. D., Frolova E. A International Relations Analysis: geoeconomic approach: Comparative analysis of the dependence of the capital markets and economic system of international relations : Conference readings book proceedings. University of Economics in Katowice. Katowice 2015 .Pp. 18-31
· Frolova E. D., Frolova E. A. Changes in Industrial Districts Development in the Conditions of Knowledge Spillovers (Italian Case) / Economy of Region. № 3. 2014. P. 182-191
· Cihelkova E., Frolova E. D. The Impact of Regionalism of Regional Development under the Conditions of Globalized Economy/ Economy of Region. № 4. 2014. P. 45-57
· Frolova E. Russian Federation: the specific features of the national economic system before the entering into the WTO / E.D. Frolova, T.V. Kuprina. Working Paper, VSE. № 9, 2013. Volume УII Prague (Cz), 41 p. (ISSN 1802-6591).
· Seniglova K., Zatko M., Frolova E., etc. Economic borders: the essence and key characteristics // Modern tendencies in the management of enterprises: Proceeding of the X International Scientific Conference. Yekaterinburg: UrFU, 2011. P.1. p. 36-39.
· Nikiforova D., Frolova E. Factors of transforming BRIC into the world dominating system // Russia’s integration into the world economy: the new paradigms of the economy culture: Proceeding of the V International Scientific Conference. Yekaterinburg: UrFU, 2011. P.3. p. 209-215.
· Frolova E.D. How to estimate the globalization: geoeconomical approach / XV International conference of Young Scholars «Crucial Problems of International Relations through the Eyes of Young Scholars»(proceeding), 2011.
· Frolova E. Perova Y. Internationalization of economic activity in the context of economic culture: theoretical aspect // Russia’s integration into the world economy: evolution of economic culture: Proceeding of the International Scientific Conference. Yekaterinburg: UrFU, 2010. p. 383-389.
· Frolova E., Hoedl S. The model of future exhibition / The fusion of economic culture in the context of market economy. International Conference Proceedings. Vol.3. Yekaterinburg: 2007. p.88-93.
· Frolova E., Strovsky L., Batmanova E. Role of local systems in the social and economic development of the country on the context of millennium development goals (MDGs) // Economic Culture under the conditions of Development of Market Economy: Home Practice and Experience of International Cooperation, Yekaterinburg, 2006. p.72-74.
· Frolova E., Tomilov P. The conduct of enterprise in paradigm of global technological pyramid // Economic Culture in the context of the Market Economy Development of: Local Practices and Expertise of the International Cooperation, Yekaterinburg, 2005 p.34-36.
· Frolova E., Goldshtein S, Sharova T. Hierarchical thesaurus of terms in the field of system integration in house building // Economic Culture in the context of the Market Economy Development of: Local Practices and Expertise of the International Cooperation, Yekaterinburg, 2005. p. 36-38.
Overall since 1980 registered more than 150 titles (including ones in russian language), of which 4 were registered in the database WOS or SCOPUS.